Creates a classification system.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Classification_CreateClassificationSystem ( API_ClassificationSystem& system );
- [in] The details of the classification system to create.
- [out] The guid of the created classification system.
- The function has completed with success.
- Don’t have the right to create a classification system in this plan.
- The name field of the system is not a valid name for a classification system (i.e. empty string).
- The name field of the system is already used as a classification system name in the current plan with the same edition version.
- The editionDate field of the system is not a valid date.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
ExampleFor detailed examples, please see the Classification_Test add-on.
- Version: API 21 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h