Cheks the already added list of elements and checksums form the validator (identified by the guid) against the lists from the parameter if there was any changes.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Database ( APIDb_CheckWindowValidatorID, const API_WindowValidatorInfo* pValidatorInfo, bool* pContentChanged );
- Contains the guid of a window which is the owner of the validator and the current, and the element and checksum list to check against.
- Out paramter for the result. true if there was a change false otherwise.
- The function has completed with success.
pValidatorInfo or pContentChangedis
- Not enough memory to complete the operation.
- There is no validator registered for this guid.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is a non-undoable data structure modifier function. See more details on this topic at Command Overview.
- Version: API 22 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Database.h