Creates an element from the Structural Analytical Model Surface Member segments.
GSErrCode ACAPI_AnalyticalModel_CreateElementFromSegmentedSurfaceMember ( GS::Array<API_AnalyticalSurfaceMember>& api_surfaceMember, const GS::OptionalGS::UniString>& favoriteName = GS::NoValue, API_ImportIdMappingType* idMapping = nullptr );
- [in/out] The Surface Member to create the element from. After a successful creation, the first segment from the array is filled with the unique identifier of the created element.
- [in] The name of the Favorite Element which contains the settings for the new element, otherwise the settings are taken from the element default.
- [out] An optional parameter for the mapping between Segment Surface Member edge&vertex ID and generated Surface Element Member Part Reference.
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
- Version: API 24 or later
- Header: .\ACAPI_Analytical_Adapter.hpp