Deletes an attribute folder and all the folders and attributes it contains.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Attribute_DeleteFolder ( const API_AttributeFolder& folder, const GS::UniString& newName, );
- [in] The folder to rename.
- [in] The new name for the folder.
- The function has completed with success.
- There is no open project.
- User has no permission to rename folders under
- Attribute type
folder.typeIDis not reserved.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
Folder has to be an existing folder identified by it’s
newName has to be legal, must not be empty, and must not begin or end with whitespace.
Renames the specified folder (while preserving it’s guid). The root folder can’t be renamed, two folders in the same parent folder can’t have the same name.
- Version: API 26 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h