Performs an operation without opening an undoable session.
GSErrCode ACAPI_CallCommand ( const GS::UniString& commandName const std::function<GSErrCode ()>& command );
- [in] Reserved for further use, this string won’t appear anywhere.
- [in] The lambda function (C++11 function wrapper) that encapsulates all the operations.
- The function has completed with success.
- An operation has already opened, or the current command is undoable.
- The current command threw an exception.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to execute more not-undoable data structure modifier functions in a single command.
- Version: API 19 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h