Modifies a classification system.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Classification_ChangeClassificationSystem ( const API_ClassificationSystem& system );
- [in] The details of the classification system.
- The function has completed with success.
- Don’t have the right to modify a classification system in this plan.
- The guid of the system parameter does not refer to a valid classification system.
- The referenced classification system can not be modified (i.e. comes from a hotlink).
- The name field of the system is not a valid name for a classification system (i.e. empty string).
- The name field of the system is different than the current name of the referenced classification system, but the new name is already used as a classification name in the current plan.
- The editionDate field of the system is not a valid date.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
ExampleFor detailed examples, please see the Classification_Test add-on.
- Version: API 21 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h