Creates a classification item.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Classification_CreateClassificationItem ( API_ClassificationItem& item, const API_Guid& systemGuid, const API_Guid& parentItemGuid, const API_Guid& nextItemGuid );
- [in] The details of the classification item to create.
- [out] The guid of the created classification item.
- [in] The guid of the classification system in which the item should be created.
- [in] The guid of the item that should be the parent of the newly created item (or null guid, if it should be a root item).
- [in] The guid of the item that should next in order to the created item (or null guid, if it created item should be the last).
- The function has completed with success.
- Don’t have the right to create a classification item in this plan.
- One of the parameter guids did not refer to a valid object.
- The given parent item is in a different system or the given next item is not on the same level as the item to be created.
- The id field of the item is not a valid identifier for a classification item (i.e. empty string).
- The id field of the item is already used as a classification item id within the given system.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
ExampleFor detailed examples, please see the Classification_Test add-on.
- Version: API 21 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h