Removes the user data attached to the specified element.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_DeleteUserData ( API_Elem_Head* elemHead );
- [in] Identifies the element the user data is attached to.
- The function has completed with success.
- The element does not contain any user data assigned by this add-on.
- The platformsign field in the user data is invalid.
- The passed
typeIDis not correct.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
You can remove the user data that is no longer needed and is attached to an element with this function.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h