Retrieves a classification of an elem in a given classification system.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_GetClassificationInSystem ( const API_Guid& elemGuid, const API_Guid& systemGuid, API_ClassificationItem& item );
- [in] The guid of the element.
- [in] The guid of the classification system in which the classification item should be retrieved.
- [out] The retrieved classification item (empty with null guid if the elem doesn’t have a classification in the given system).
- The function has completed with success.
- The elemGuid did not refer to a valid element or systemGuid did not refer to a valid classification system.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
ExampleFor detailed examples, please see the Classification_Test add-on.
- Version: API 21 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h