Retrieves the link flags associated to the link between the two elements.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_GetLinkFlags ( const API_Guid& guid_linkFrom, const API_Guid& guid_linkTo, GSFlags* linkFlags );
- [in] Identifies the element to which the other element was linked.
- [in] Identifies the element which was linked to the first element.
- [out] Returns the custom flags assigned to the link with ACAPI_Element_Link.
- The function has completed with success.
- The passed
- The function cannot operate on the current database.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
When you link an element to an other, you can also pass custom flags which are stored with the link in the database. With this function you can retrieve these flags.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h