Returns a list of elements linked to the given element.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_GetLinks ( const API_Guid& guid_linkFrom, GS::Array<API_Guid>* guid_linkTo );
- [in] Identifies the element to which the other elements were linked.
- [out] Returns the GUIDs of the elements which were linked to the first element.
- The function has completed with success.
- The passed
- The function cannot operate on the current database.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
The element links are not bidirectional, you always link one element to another. This function returns the list of elements linked to the element having the
Note that if this function is called in an unclosed undoable session, then it returns not only the existing links, but also the links which have been deleted in the current undoable session.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h