Removes a classification from an element.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_RemoveClassificationItemDefault ( const API_ElemType& type, const API_Guid& itemGuid );
- [in] Type of the default element.
- [in] The guid of the classification item, that should be removed from the element.
- The function has completed with success.
- The type did not refer to a valid default element or itemGuid did not refer to a valid classification item.
- The element did not have the specified classification.
- The element can not be modified (i.e. from a hotlink) or you do not have the right to remove classifications from elements in the current teamwork plan.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
From version 26 the typeID and variationID parameters were merged into a single API_ElemType parameter.
ExampleFor detailed examples, please see the Classification_Test add-on.
- Version: API 21 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h