Virtually draws the shape of an element
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_ShapePrimsExt ( const API_Elem_Head& elemHead, ShapePrimsProc* shapePrimsProc, API_ShapePrimsParams* shapePrimsParams );
- [in] Identifies the element to be processed.
- [in] The function to be called to process the element primitives.
- [in] Shape primitives parameters structure to process the shape primitives by.
- The function has completed with success.
- Not the appropriate database was open for the operation. For example you tried to access a 2D element while the 3D window – and also the 3D database – was active.
- The element type is invalid, or
guidis invalid, or
the element type is not supported by the server application
- This error code is returned when the element specified by the
guidparameter is not on the current floor.
- Elements that cannot be drawn from primitives were specified in the
typeparameter, for example
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
- This function can return an error code generated by the user defined function specified by the ShapePrimsProc pointer.
This function draws the element from drawing primitives (see API_PrimElement), using the
The API_PrimElement (the first parameter of ShapePrimsProc) can also contain a control code; these codes mark the beginning and the end of the drawing of sub-parts. It can also contain information on connected elements (e.g. for walls, you get the indices of windows and doors in that wall).
These drawing procedures can not be nested.
- Version: API 12.0 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h