Trim elements given in the array with Roof(s) and/or Shell(s) are contained in the array.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Element_Trim_Elements ( const GS::Array<API_Guid>& guid_ElementsToTrim );
- [in] Array of GUIDs of the elements to trim with shells and roofs are contained in this array.
- The function has completed with success.
- The function must be undoable, it wasn’t called from an undoable command scope.
- The function cannot operate on the current database.
- One or more of the passed IDs are invalid.
- Invalid value passed in the
- There is element in the array, which is not construction element type, or there is no Roof or Shell element in the array to trim with.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function trims elements given in the array with Roof(s) and/or Shell(s) are contained in the array.
- Version: API 15 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h