Retrieves the element sets that contain a given element.
- [in] The element GUID to search for, or
GS::NULLGuidto get all element sets.
- [out] Array of GUIDs of the element sets that contain the element.
- The function has completed with success.
- The function cannot operate on the current database.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
You can use this function to identify the element sets that refer to the passed element.
Note that element sets created by other add-ons will not be examined. You can get all element sets created by your add-on if you pass
GS::NULLGuid in the
For a utilization sample of this function see the Example section of ACAPI_ElementSet_Delete.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h