Returns the names and indexes of the contents of the Favorites list, along with the amount of entries, for a given type and variation.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Favorite_GetNum ( const API_ElemType& type, short* count, GS::Array<API_FavoriteFolderHierarchy>* folders, GS::Array<GS::UniString>* names );
- [in] The given type of elements.
- [out] The amount of entries for that type and variation combination in the Favorites list.
- [out] The folders of the entries for that type and variation combination in the Favorites list.
- [out] The names of the entries for that type and variation combination in the Favorites list.
- The function has completed with success.
- The Favorites list could not be retrieved.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
From version 26 the typeID and variationID parameters were merged into a single API_ElemType parameter.
ExampleFor detailed example, please see the Favorite_Test example Add-On.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h