Installs the create/destroy handlers for the registered custom settings panel.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Install_PanelHandler ( Int32 refCon, APIPanelCreateProc* handlerCreateProc, APIPanelDestroyProc* handlerDestroyProc );
- [in] Panel reference number
- [in] Callback function, called when the panel is created.
- [in] Callback function, called when the panel is destroyed.
- There is no panel registered with
refconby the add-on.
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function installs the callback functions for handling create/delete events of the dialog panel registered by ACAPI_Register_SettingsPanel, ACAPI_Register_InfoBoxPanel or ACAPI_Register_AttributePanel.
ACAPI_Install_PanelHandler function should be called from Initialize.
The ‘create’ handler is called when the panel is created. The handler must create the tabpage and the observer. The ‘destroy’ handler is called when the panel is destroyed. The handler must destroy the tabpage and the observer.
For more details refer to the general description of Custom Panels in Settings Dialogs.
Refer to the Panel_Test example project of the API Development Kit.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h
Custom Panels in Settings Dialogs