Installs the create/destroy handlers for the registered settings observer.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Install_SettingsHandler ( const API_ElemType& tool, APISettingsCreateProc* handlerCreateProc, APISettingsDestroyProc* handlerDestroyProc );
- [in] The element type that identifies the settings dialog
- [in] Callback function, called when the settings dialog is created.
- [in] Callback function, called when the settings dialog is destroyed.
- No settings observer was registered for the settings dialog specified by tool and variaton.
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function installs the callback functions for handling create/destroy events of the settings dialog observer registered by ACAPI_Register_SettingsObserver.
ACAPI_Install_SettingsHandler function should be called from Initialize.
The ‘create’ handler is called when the settings dialog is created. The ‘destroy’ handler is called when the settings dialog is destroyed.
From version 26 the tool and variation parameters were merged into a single API_ElemType parameter.
Refer to the Panel_Test example project of the API Development Kit.
- Version: API 20 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h