Adds a new section to the Library Part under creation.
GSErrCode ACAPI_LibPart_AddSection ( const API_LibPartSection* section, GSHandle sectionHdl, GS::UniString* sectionStr );
- [in] Parameters of the new section.
- [in] Section data.
- [in] Content of any textual section as a Unicode string.
- The function has completed with success.
- No scratch file has been opened by the ACAPI_LibPart_Create function.
For other common API errors see the API Errors.
This function is used to add a whole section to the Library Part opened to create.
This function is allowed to call between the ACAPI_LibPart_Create and ACAPI_LibPart_Save functions only, while creating a Library Part from scratch. The identifier of the section must be defined in the API_LibPartSection parameter. The section data is passed through the
See the example of the ACAPI_LibPart_Create function.
- Version: API 1.3 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h