Updates a section of a registered Library Part.
GSErrCode ACAPI_LibPart_UpdateSection ( Int32 libInd, const API_LibPartSection* section, GSHandle sectionHdl, GS::UniString* sectionStr, GS::UniString* password = nullptr );
- [in] Index of the Library Part
- [in] Identifier of the section.
- [in] Section data.
- [in] Optional Unicode content of any textual section.
- [in] The (optional) password that encrypted the section.
- The function has completed with success.
any of the parameters are
the addressed Library Part is a macro, picture file etc.
For other common API errors see the API Errors.
This function is used to update the requested section of the library part defined by libInd with the data in the supplied handle.
In the case the identified section exists in the Library Part it will be updated; if the section is not found it will be created.
This function is a non-undoable data structure modifier function. See more details on this topic at Command Overview.
- Version: API 1.3 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h