Deletes an existing Issue.
GSErrCode ACAPI_MarkUp_Delete ( const API_Guid& markUpGuid, bool acceptAllElements = false );
- [in] GUID of an existing Issue.
- [in] Accept all entry suggestions before the delete operation.
- The function has completed with success.
- There is no opened project.
- The function must be undoable, it wasn’t called from an undoable command scope.
- Issue not found with the given guid.
- The current user doesn’t have the right to delete the Issue in the teamwork project.
- Failed to accept all entry suggestions.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
Use this function to delete an existing Issue.
If the Issue has any attached suggestion element, then depending on the value of the
acceptAllElements parameter, the suggestion elements will be deleted or kept after the deletion of the owner Issue.
Use ACAPI_MarkUp_Create function to create and ACAPI_MarkUp_Delete function to delete an Issue.
Use ACAPI_MarkUp_GetAttachedElements function to return the attached elements of the Issue.
Issue related code samples can be found in the MarkUp_Manager example add-on.
- Version: API 21 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h