Retrieves the reservation status of a lockable object set.
API_LockableStatus ACAPI_TeamworkControl_GetLockableStatus ( const API_Guid& objectId, GS::PagedArray<GS::UniString>* conflicts = nullptr );
- [in] Unique identifier of the lockable object set
- [out] List of conflicting users (optional, can be
- No Teamwork connection, or the passed
objectIdparameter does not identifies a valid lockable object set
- The given lockable object set is available for reservation, not locked
- The given lockable object set is editable, already reserved by the current user
- The given lockable object set is reserved by someone else
- Server is offline or not available
This function is used to retrieve the current reservation status of a lockable object set.
In a Teamwork project object sets (like attributes, favorites, project info, etc.) can be locked by any project members having sufficient access rights, using the reservation panel on the settings dialogs. Once the user gains the lock, the object set is syncronized from the server project, that is the user practically works with exactly the same data the server has. When releasing it, the modifications to the object set are sent back to the server.
Note that a reserved lockable object set is still editable in offline mode, though you cannot release the object set until the connection status becomes online.
- Version: API 13 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h