Adds a hatch to the VectorImage.
GSErrCode AddHatchWhole ( short contPen, short contLTyp, short fillPen, short bkgPen, short layer, short drwIndex, ULong unId, const Coord* offset, double refAngle, short fillind, long npb, const long* boends, long npc, double* coords, double* angles );
- The drawing pen of the contour of the hatch.
- The used line type attribute.
- The pen of the fill.
- The pen of the fill background. Zero means transparent.
- The containing layer of the hatch It should range from 1 to 16.
- The drawing index of the hatch. It influences the drawing order of the item.
- Reserved, should be zero.
- The origo of the fill will be offseted with this vector. Can be NULL.
- The co-ordinate system of the fill will be rotated by this angle. Its unit is radian.
- The fill shape of the hatch.
- The count of the contours of the polygon.
- The ending vertex indices of contours. It should consist of nbp longs.
- The count of vertices of the whole polygon.
- The vertices: a pair of doubles means a point. It should consist of 2 * npc doubles.
- The view angles of the edges. It should consist of npc doubles.
If the function succeeds, the return value is NoError. If the function fails, the return value is the error code.
Addition always merges the new item to the end of the primitives list but drawing order can differ from placing order.
- Version:API 10.0 or later, ModelerGraphics 8 or later
- Library:ModelerGraphicsImp.lib (Win) or ModelerGraphics.framework (Mac)