Compares two library part unique IDs.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Goodies ( APIAny_CompareLibPartUnIdsID, char* unIDStr1, char* unIDStr2 );
- [in] the first library part unique ID.
- [out] the second library part unuique ID.
- The function has completed with success and the two unique IDs are equal.
- The function has completed with success and the main GUID parts of the unique IDs are equal but the revision IDs differ.
- The function has completed with success but even the main GUID parts of the unique IDs differ.
- any of the parameters are
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to compare two library part unique IDs. Returns NoError if the IDs refer to the same library part with the same revision ID. APIERR_NOTEQUALREVISION is returned when the IDs still refer to the same library part with different revision IDs (different editions of the same library part). If the unique IDs refer to different library parts, APIERR_NOTEQUALMAIN is returned.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Goodies.h