Converts a picture into another image format.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Goodies ( APIAny_ConvertPictureID, API_PictureHandle* oldPict, API_PictureHandle* newPict );
- [in] Parameters of the source picture. The old format and data must be passed in the
- [in/out] Parameters of the destination picture. The new format of the picture must be passed in the
pictHdlfield will be returned according to the specified format.
- The function has completed with success.
- parameters are nullptr or storage formats are invalid
- Not enough memory to create the new
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to convert a picture from one standard image format to an other. Any picture format can be passed in both the input and output parameters.
See also APIAny_ConvertMimePictureID if you want to specify the image format using MIME types.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Goodies.h