Executes an SQL query.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Goodies ( APIAny_ExecuteSQLQueryID, const API_SQLQuery* sQLQuery );
- [in] The SQL query data.
- The function has completed with success.
- any of the parameters are
- Error during parsing the sql query
- Error during executing the sql query
- Any error during the execution
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to execute an SQL query even as you would type it in the Execute Query dialog of ARCHICAD.
The results of the query will be written into an xml file given in the queryStruct.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Goodies.h