Returns the unique ID of the creator tool of the specified object.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Goodies ( APIAny_GetElemCreatorToolUnIdID, API_Elem_Head* elemHead, char* unIDStr );
- [in] the header or the element (only the
guidfield is required).
- [out] the unique ID of the creator tool subtype.
- The function has completed with success.
- any of the parameters are
nullptr, or the passed handles have wrong sizes.
- Not a Window, Door, Light or Symbol header was passed, or no element with the specified
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to get the creator tool of an element. Only elements of type window, door, symbol or light are accepted. The returned string is the unique ID of the template object of the creator tool.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Goodies.h