Changes the guid of a previously registered window. Useful when replacing already opened windows by reusing their window object.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Database ( APIDb_SetWindowIdID, const API_Guid* pOldGuid, const API_Guid* pNewGuid );
- Guid of an existing window to be replaced with the new one.
- Guid of a non-existing window to replace the old one.
- The function has completed with success.
pOldGuid or pNewGuidis
- No window found with the given guid.
- There is a window already registered with the new guid.
- Any other unexpected error
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
If there is a content validator associated with the old guid, this function will delete it.
This function only works if the window’s type is either APIWind_MyDrawID or APIWind_MyTextID.
- Version: API 22 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Database.h