Publishes a publisher set.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Automate ( APIDo_PublishID, API_PublishPars publishPars, GS::Array<API_Guid>* selectedLinks );
- [in] Control parameters; the
guidmember identifies the set to be published.
- [in] Optional parameter; publish only these items.
- The function has completed with success.
- The function is called from notification level.
nullptr, or no open project.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function publishes the given publisher set.
To get more details on the parametrization refer to the API_PublishPars structure.
This function performs complete operations, so it cannot be called neither during undoable operations nor during non-undoable commands. See more details on this topic at Command Overview.
Please see the
PublishTest() function in the Navigator_Test example.
- Version: API 12 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Automate.h
ACAPI_Automate, API Functions