Returns the current lock status of the given library part.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Environment ( APIEnv_GetLibPartLockStatusID, const IO::Location* location, API_LockableStatus* status, IO::Location* userCacheLibPartLocation );
- [in] The location of the library part.
- [out] The Teamwork lock status of the library part.
- [out] Location of the server library part file in the user cache (optional parameter).
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
The possible return values are the same as in ACAPI_TeamworkControl_GetLockableStatus.
From ARCHICAD 20 library parts from BIM server libraries can be locked and edited.
When a server library part becomes editable, it is copied into a separate cache on the local machine, which is called user cache. This location can be retrieved with this function
in the optional
- Version: API 15 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Environment.h