Retrieves the lines of the grid-based drawing numbering system.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Environment ( APIEnv_GetNumberingGridLinesID, APINumberingGridLineProc* gridLineProc );
- The callback function to be called to process the lines of the drawing numbering grid.
- The function has completed with success.
- The current database is not layout type
Use this function to enumerate the lines of the grid if the current layout uses grid-based drawing numbering.
The user-defined callback function
gridLineProc is called for each line of the grid.
See a sample callback function at the description of APINumberingGridLineProc.
- Version: API 6.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Environment.h