Returns information on the current state of the toolbox.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Environment ( APIEnv_GetToolBoxInfoID, API_ToolBoxInfo* toolBoxInfo, bool enableHidden );
- [out] Miscellaneous information on the toolbox.
- [in] Include hidden tools from the toolbox as well. This parameter is optional; if you pass nullptr in the second parameter, it defaults to
- The function has completed with success.
- Low memory condition.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
You can query the current state of the toolbox with this function. It returns information on the different installed items (external tools, too), and the active toolbox item (the active tool).
enableHidden flag tells ARCHICAD to include hidden toolbox items as well. These are the tools which don’t have any icon in the toolbox, though using them puts ARCHICAD into a state which works as if you chose one of the ‘real’ tools. A good example of this is the Slab Accessory.
ACAPI_Environment (APIEnv_GetToolBoxInfoID, &toolBoxInfo, (void *) (GS::UIntPtr) true);
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Environment.h