Instructs the user to select a new library folder in a dialog.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Environment ( APIEnv_NewLibDialID, char* defName, IO::Location* newLib );
- [in] A pointer to the default name of the new library.
- [out] The file system location of the selected folder.
- The function completed with success.
- any of the parameters are
- The user canceled the operation by the cancel button in the dialog.
If a library is created or selected, the file specification is returned in the second parameter.
You may also use directly the base class
DG::FolderDialog of the Dialog Manager instead of calling APIEnv_NewLibDialID.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Environment.h