Changes the list of loaded libraries.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Environment ( APIEnv_SetLibrariesID, const GS::Array<API_LibraryInfo>* activeLibs );
- the active library list to set
- The function completed with success.
nullptror size of the internal
locationshandle is not match to
- The project library list is not editable in Teamwork. You need to reserve it first.
This function is used to reset the list of active libraries of ARCHICAD. The passed library folders will be enumerated. Refer to the API_LibraryInfo for further details.
To get the active libraries use the APIEnv_GetLibrariesID function.
This function is a non-undoable data structure modifier function. See more details on this topic at Command Overview.
See the example of APIEnv_GetLibrariesID.
- Version: API 2.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Environment.h