Performs a point input.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Interface ( APIIo_GetPointID, API_GetPointType* pointInfo, RubberLineInfoProc* rubberLineInfoProc, Get3DComponentProc* get3DComponentProc );
- [in/out] Parameters of the point input operation.
- [in] Callback function for custom feedback drawing.
- [in] Callback function for getting elem informations online (realtime).
- The function has completed with success.
- invalid plane definition in
- the operation cannot be performed in the current front window of the application
- the input was canceled by the user
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to let the user input a point graphically.
If the input process has failed, the function returns
APIERR_CANCEL. Otherwise the result is returned in the
neig fields of
The prompt string displayed in the control box which can contain instructions about the action. You can control the cursor gravity above neigs and the cursor shapes, and set the input plane. There is a possibility of drawing own graphical feedback during the input with passing a pointer to your rubber line callback function. For more details on the utilization refer to the documentation of the API_GetPointType structure.
Do not invoke any input operation while there are modal dialogs open.
- Version: API 2.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Interface.h