Invokes the “Open Library” dialog.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Interface ( APIIo_OpenOtherObjectDialogID, bool* retCode, IO::Location* location, bool* isRoom );
- Return code is true if the zonestamp or label object file selected in the file open dialog was opened successfully
- The location of the library part
- Defines the type of the file in the file open dialog (true – the file type is Zone, false – the file type is Label)
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to let the user open a file of type Zone Stamp or Label, using the File Open Dialog. The location is set only if a valid Zone Stamp or Label file was selected in the “File Open” dialog.
- Version: API 13 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Interface.h