Starts the next process phase in the process window.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Interface ( APIIo_SetNextProcessPhaseID, const GS::UniString* subtitle, Int32* maxval, bool* showPercent );
- [in] Description of the process phase.
- [in] Maximum value of the progress bar.
- [in] Show phase percentage. (optional)
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to reinitialize the process window for the next process phase during a long operation. Set some description about the process phase in the
subtitle parameter. The progress bar will be divided up according to the value of the
See APIIo_InitProcessWindowID for example of using process windows.
- Version: API 2.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Interface.h