User supplied callback procedure for handling calls from other add-ons.
typedef GSErrCode APIModulCommandProc ( GSHandle params, GSPtr resultData, bool silentMode );
- [in/out] This structure contains the parameters of the command passed onto your add-on.
- [out] This structure contains parameters passed back to the caller add-on.
- [in] This flag tells the add-on to work “silently”, i.e. skip all dialogs and warning messages.
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
Your add-on can provide services to other add-ons by calling ACAPI_Register_SupportedService in its RegisterInterface function. After that any add-on can call your add-on which knows the command’s interface; and this function will be the entry point of your add-on in this case.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Callback.h