Deletes a Navigator viewpoint root, group or leaf node from the Project Map.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Navigator ( APINavigator_DeleteNavigatorVPItemID, const API_Guid* guid );
- [in] GUID of the viewpoint root, group or leaf node to delete.
- The function has completed with success.
guiddesignetes an object which does not exist, or it is not a Navigator viewpoint root, group or leaf node of the current AddOn.
- The function was called in teamwork mode, and a root or group was to be deleted.
- In teamwork mode, the current user has not reserved the viewpoint root, group or leaf node designated by
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
If a root or group is deleted, all descendants are also deleted.
Note: In teamwork mode you cannot create, change or delete viewpoint roots or groups.
- Version: API 22 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Navigator.h