Callback procedure for creating custom tabpages.
typedef GSErrCode APIPanelCreateProc ( Int32 refCon, const void* tabControl, void* data, void** tabPage );
- [in] reference number passed by the panel registration function
- [in] pointer to the constructed
- [in] pointer to an interface which provides access to the user data
- [out] pointer to the tabpage object instance created in the callback function
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
When the additional panel is being created, a callback function is called which lets the add-on initialize the tabpage item with the associated user data and an attached observer to it.
Install this handler function with ACAPI_Install_PanelHandler in order to be called to create your tabpage identified with
refCon and attach the observer to it when the settings dialog is being constructed.
Refer to the Panel_Test example project of the API Development Kit.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Callback.h