Callback procedure for destroying custom tabpages.
typedef GSErrCode APIPanelDestroyProc ( Int32 refCon, void* tabPage );
- [in] reference number passed by the panel registration function
- [in] pointer to the tabpage object instance
- The function has completed with success.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
When the additional panel is being destroyed, a callback function is called in order to detach the tabpage observer, destruct the tabpage item, and free the associated user data.
Install this handler function with ACAPI_Install_PanelHandler in order to be called to detach the observer and destroy your tabpage identified with
refCon when the settings dialog closes.
Refer to the Panel_Test example project of the API Development Kit.
- Version: API 4.1 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Callback.h