This Developer Kit contains all the necessary support to develop your add-on either on Windows or macOS. This development kit also fully supports cross platform development.
Recommended Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (64-bit version)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
Notes on other systems
Compatible, but not tested systems:
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit version)
Incompatible systems (ARCHICAD cannot be installed):
- Windows 8 and older
- macOS 10.14 and older
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores; 6 or more cores are recommended
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk: installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities. You can find a list of recommended graphics cards at: http://www.graphisoft.com/videocards
- Display: A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center .
- Windows: Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Build Tools (v142) installed. Only the 64-bit architecture is supported.
- macOS: Xcode 9+.