This ARCHICAD add-on template for Xcode 8+ helps to create, code, build and debug your addons. It creates a modified Bundle project fully configured to build a valid
ARCHICAD Add-On.xctemplateinto the
or somewhere your Xcode.app is installed.
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Xcode/Templates/Project Templates/Mac/Application Extension/
- Create a new Xcode project.
- Choose ARCHICAD Add-On from the macOS tab.
- Fill the fields on the dialog with the corresponding data.
- If you don’t have Developer and Add-On ID keep theese fields with the default values, but remember that add-ons without valid IDs can be loaded only by the demo version of ARCHICAD.
- Create your project under the installed API DevKit folder same level like the example add-ons, because the project has relative references to the support files.
The sources will be created, also the library references, include paths and build configurations will be set correctly.