Adds an ellipse to the VectorImage.
GSErrCode AddCircle ( short pen, short pattern, short layer, short drwIndex, double x, double y, double r, double ratio, double angle );
- The drawing pen of the ellipse.
- The index of the used ellipse type attribute.
- The containing layer of the ellipse It should range from 1 to 16.
- The drawing index of the ellipse. It influences the drawing order of the item.
- The x co-ordinate of the centre of the ellipse in the model in meters.
- The y co-ordinate of the centre of the ellipse in the model in meters.
- The radius of the the ellipse in the model in meters.
- The ratio between the minor and major axis of the ellipse in the model. Set it to 1.0 for a circle.
- The declination of the major axis of the ellipse in the model.
If the function succeeds, the return value is NoError. If the function fails, the return value is the error code.
Addition always merges the new item to the end of the primitives list but drawing order can differ from placing order.
- Version:API 10.0 or later, ModelerGraphics 8 or later
- Library:ModelerGraphicsImp.lib (Win) or ModelerGraphics.framework (Mac)