Removes a classification from an attribute.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Attribute_RemoveClassificationItem ( const API_Attr_Head& attrHead, const API_Guid& itemGuid );
- [in] Header of the attribute. The attribute is identified by typeID and index
- [in] The guid of the classification item, that should be removed from the attribute.
- The function has completed with success.
- The attrHead did not refer to a valid attribute.
- The attribute can not be modified (i.e. from a hotlink) or you do not have the right to remove classifications from attributes in the current teamwork plan.
- Inexistent classification item.
- The attribute did not have the specified classification.
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
ExampleFor detailed examples, please see the Classification_Test add-on.
- Version:API 23 or later
- Header: ACAPinc.h