Changes an existing Navigator viewpoint root, group or leaf node in the Project Map.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Navigator ( APINavigator_ChangeNavigatorVPItemID, const API_NavigatorAddOnViewPointData* viewPointData );
- [in] Details of the viewpoint root, group or leaf node to be modified.
guidmember designates which item to modify. The other members should hold the new values.
- The function has completed with success.
viewPointData.guiddesignetes an object which does not exist, or it is not a Navigator viewpoint root, group or leaf node of the current AddOn.
- The function was called in teamwork mode, and a root or group was to be modified.
- In teamwork mode, the current user has not reserved the viewpoint root, group or leaf node designated by
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
viewPointData.parentGuid is ignored, i.e. the hierarchy cannot be changed with this function.
viewPointData.itemType is ignored, i.e. the type of the object to change is determined by
viewPointData.viewSettingsFlags is ignored, if
viewPointData.parentGuid designates a root or a group.
Note: In teamwork mode you cannot create, change or delete viewpoint roots or groups.
- Version: API 22 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Navigator.h