With this function a navigator item can be moved to an other place. It can be used with items on the layout map and on the view maps (in case of teamworking on the public and on the users’ own view map as well.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Environment ( APIEnv_SetNavigatorItemPositionID, const GS::Guid* source, const GS::Guid* parent, const GS::Guid* child );
- The guid of the item, what you want to replace.
- The new parent of the replaced item.
- If it is nullptr, then the item will be inserted to the first place on the actual level, otherwise the it will be inserted after the child.
- Everything is OK.
- This value can be returned in several cases: the source or the parent parameter is nullptr, or the source or the parent guid was not found in the layout map and neither in the view maps, or the source item cannot be moved to the desired destination.
- In case of teamworking, if the user not owns (locked) the item which (s)he wants to move then the user has no access right…
This function is a non-undoable data structure modifier function. See more details on this topic at Command Overview.
- Version: API 15 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Environment.h