Adds a spline to the VectorImage.
GSErrCode AddSpline ( short pen, short layer, short drwIndex, short ltype, short status, long nCoords, double* coords, double* pSDirsPtr );
- The drawing pen of the spline.
- The containing layer of the spline It should range from 1 to 16.
- The drawing index of the spline. It influences the drawing order of the item.
- The index of the used line type attribute.
- First bit cleared means an opened spline, set means a closed spline. Second bit set means recalculation of direction information.
- The count of control points.
- The control points: a pair of doubles means a point.
- The direction information of the control points. Each triplets means a Geometry::DirType.
If the function succeeds, the return value is NoError. If the function fails, the return value is the error code.
Addition always merges the new item to the end of the primitives list but drawing order can differ from placing order.
- Version:API 10.0 or later, ModelerGraphics 8 or later
- Library:ModelerGraphicsImp.lib (Win) or ModelerGraphics.framework (Mac)