Checks whether a library part unique ID refers to a subtype of another.
GSErrCode ACAPI_Goodies ( APIAny_CheckLibPartSubtypeOfbyMainID, char* successorUnIDStr, char* predecessorUnIDStr );
- [in] the unique ID of the subtype.
- [in] the unique ID of the expected ancestor.
- The function has completed with success and the ancestry holds.
- The function has completed with success but the first one is not a subtype of the second.
- any of the parameters are
For other common API errors see the API Errors document.
This function is used to verify that a library part identified by its unique ID is a subtype of the other one identified only by the
main part of its unique ID.
No existence check is performed for the predecessor.
It checks for real ancestry so returns APIERR_NOTSUBTYPEOF for equal unique IDs as well.
- Version: API 12 or later
- Header: APIdefs_Goodies.h